Our Holiday Giving Tree is Back!
To help homeless animals this holiday season, please join us in our effort to collect the items that these guys need most.
If you would like to participate, please take an ornament (or two or three!) from the tree. Please make sure to let us know which ornament(s) you take. On the front of each ornament is a rescue dog, cat, horse, or small companion animal and on the back is their Christmas Wish List.
Do you want to save $25 on your pet's next visit?
Just tell a friend or family member about our hospital and ask them to mention your name when they book a new client appointment. We will take $25 off your friend or family member’s first visit and give you $25 off a future visit!
We appreciate the confidence you have shown in us by telling your friends about our hospital, and we love having you as part of our family. Thank you!
Springfield Animal Hospital Has a New Email!
|Did you catch our new email address?|
Feel free to give us a call at 703-451-1995 with any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you and your pets soon!
'Like' Springfield Animal Hospital on Facebook
We love to see you and your pets when you are at the hospital, but we don't want our communication with you to stop there. We have a fun, educational, and interactive Facebook page that allows us to stay connected with you everyday.
Follow us on Facebook to:
- Meet new patients that we welcome to the Springfield Animal Hospital family
- Keep in the loop with community events that we are participating in or hosting
- Learn about current promotions and specials that we are having
- Celebrate national pet holidays with us
- Participate in quizzes and trivia questions that we post that could win your pet a special prize
- Share what you and your pets are up to when you're not at the hospital — we love it when you post us pictures, videos, and updates!